The KRAV MAGA AMI NIV Force Training Division has taken important steps to refine Krav Maga for the needs of world law enforcement.
Keenly aware of use-of-force and liability issues facing law enforcement, KRAV MAGA AMI NIV is constantly updated in consultation with use-of-force experts (police, police administrators, and defensive tactics instructors) to provide real-world effectiveness and defensible applications of reasonable force.
Our approach is simple “stop the problem and take safe control as quickly as possible.” Officer safety is paramount – before, during and after a confrontation. We deal with compliant, resistive, assaultive/high risk and life threatening situations.
KRAV MAGA AMI NIV instructional staff consists of currently sworn law enforcement officers. Chief Instructor Ami Niv. KRAV MAGA AMI NIV established a defensive tactics system that protects law enforcement officers from harm and law enforcement agencies from liability.
We provide Instructor Certification Courses, Seminars (end-user training), Private Courses and Customized Courses to meet your needs.
COUNTER-TERRORISM TRAINING, PROGRAMS AND COURSES:
- The Krav Maga Ami Niv law enforcement-training curriculum has been divided into different areas:
- Combatives (use of personal weapons)
- Weapon Retention (in the holster, out of the holster, standing and on the ground)
- Defenses Against Handgun Threats
- Defenses Against Long-Gun Threats
- Long-Gun Retention
- Defenses Against Edged Weapon Threats and Attacks (to include improvised edged weapon defenses)
- Defenses Against Blunt Weapon Attacks (sticks/pipes/impact weapons)
- Utilizing an Impact Weapon for Defensive Purposes and Striking
- Ground Fighting and Tactics for Law Enforcement Application
- Arrest and Control Tactics
- Searching and Hancuffing
- Hostage Situations
- Special Operations (ie. Suicide/Homicide Bomber)
For more details please contact or email us at email@example.com