Ami Niv – the founder of Aiki Krav Maga and The head of the International Aiki Krav Maga Federation, Applies seminars of Aiki Krav Maga around the world.
Our program can be adjusted to any group and its specific needs. Ami Niv and our team of instructors have years of teaching experience to groups from professional law enforcement forces, various security units, martial art clubs, women’s shelters, or recreational centers.
The duration of each program is flexible and depends on the groups needs, level of skill and availability. Usually 5 days, Every program will develop the learning and practicing of techniques. Followed by application of these techniques into simulations that attempt to imitate as close as possible real and relevant scenarios to issues addressed in the seminar.
Participants will have the opportunity to practice the techniques in scenarios played out. This will further help learn how each function in situations in which rational thinking; skill and physical performance are needed under extreme situations of stress.
- Krav Maga Ami Niv Programs
- Self-defense program for kids.
- Self-defense program for Women.
- Program for Police & law enforcement.
- Program for Special Forces, (the Fight counter-Terrorism)
- Program for Secret Services Units.
- Program for Anti-Terror Security Forces.
- Program for Military Forces.
- Program for VIP Protection.
- Distance Learning Program.
- Program for Instructor Curses.